We recently celebrated our Coldwell Banker affiliated agents at an awards gala at the Little America Hotel in Salt Lake City on February 7th! The gala started off with a welcome reception with cocktails, appetizers, and networking – and then on to the awards ceremony followed by dinner and dancing.
Joey Sutorius, of the Salt Lake City office, received the President’s Award for his commitment to the company not only for great production but for his support of Coldwell Banker products, adding to office culture and giving back to the community.
Rookie of the Year was awarded to Marjie McDermott, of the Union Heights office, who closed $4.6 million in volume for her first year in the business.
Top Office was awarded to the Union Heights Office (Hannah Cutler, Manager).
#1 Customer Service awards (most 5-star surveys) was a tie between Katie Olsen of the Union Heights office and The Porchlight Team, Kristy Dimmick and Erica Brown, of the Orem office.
Other awards went to:
Top 5 Large Teams
- #5 Maxfield and Associates (Layton)
- #4 Braden Shupe Team (South Ogden)
- #3 C4 Real Estate Team (Layton)
- #2 Jimmy Wu Team (Union Heights)
- #1 Team Schlopy(Park City)
Top 10 Small Teams
- #10 Jeff Neal Team (South Valley)
- #9 The Lee Team (Ogden)
- #8 Anne Johnson Team (Layton)
- #7 Shauna Larson Team (South Ogden)
- #6 Mojo Real Estate Group (Salt Lake)
- #5 Lowrance / Livers Team (Sugar House)
- #4 Utah Real Estate Group (Ogden)
- #3 Eccles Group (Union Heights)
- #2 You’re Home Team (Sugar House)
- #1 Dan Nix Team (Station Park)
Top 10 Individuals
- #10 Fran Hays (Sugar House)
- #9 Brad Jensen (Park City)
- #8 Todd Feld (South Valley)
- #7 Janice Smith (Union Heights)
- #6 Kim Chatterton (Station Park)
- #5 Karen Curtis (Orem)
- #4 Kristin Shaw (Park City)
- #3 Tricia Vanderkooi (Union Heights)
- #2 Mike Lindsay (Union Heights)
- #1 Shelly Tripp (South Valley)
Congrats to all of our 2019 award winners!