Our state is truly one of a kind. Filled with awe-inspiring monuments, colorful landscapes and diverse physiographic regions, we can drive just about anywhere and see a spectacle of beauty. Whether you scour Utah’s All-American Road or check out the scenic drives leading into our national parks and mountain canyons, the drive to your destination is typically just as beautiful as the destination.
To celebrate Utah’s unique geology, we’ve put together a list of undiscovered road trips you can take this summer – or any time of the year!
- Utah’s Desert Southwest – St. George to Littlefield, AZ Loop
- Bicentennial Scenic Byway – Hanksville to Blanding
- A Forest Oasis in the Heart of the Desert – Fish Lake Loop
- Beaver Canyon and the Sevier River Valley – Beaver to the Sevier Valley
- Historical Sites and Wide-Open Spaces – Eureka to Delta
- Huntington and Eccles Canyons – Lakes, Stones and Dinosaur Bones
- Indian and Nine Mile Canyons – Natural History Meets Ancient Art