The 2015 REAL Trends/The Wall Street Journal Report, The Thousand, was released today and Coldwell Banker shows up in a big way!
Nationwide, Coldwell Banker affiliated sales associates generated 40 percent more sales volume than any other national real estate brand with $8.8 billion last year. Nearly one-third of the top 1,500 agents and teams by sales volume, transaction sides, and average sales price were affiliated with a Realogy brand, including Coldwell Banker.
“This report underscores how many of the top real estate agents and teams across our nation are affiliated with one of our brands – and clearly that number is significant,” said Richard A. Smith, chairman, CEO and president of Realogy. “We are proud of their success and are committed to making resources available to our affiliates that will help them continue to succeed at serving the needs of tomorrow’s homebuyers and sellers.”
The annual report ranks America’s top 1,000 residential real estate agents and teams based on 2014 annual sales volume and transaction sides, and this year for the first time also adds the top 500 agents and teams based on average sales price – making it a ranking of the top 1,500 nationwide.
Overall, agents and teams affiliated with a Realogy brand account for:
- 40 percent (100) of the Top 250 Agents by Sales Volume. NRT: 28 percent (70)
- 37 percent (93) of the Top 250 Agents by Transaction Sides. NRT: 11 percent (28)
- 33 percent (490) of the overall 1,500 agents and teams in the ranking. NRT: 20 percent (307)
- 22 percent (56) of the Top 250 Teams by Sales Volume. NRT: 15 percent (37)
- 9 percent (22) of the Top 250 Teams by Transaction Sides
Once again, when it comes to real estate, nobody can touch Coldwell Banker.