Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC today announced its Coldwell Banker Real Estate App for iPad is now available on the App Store and via ipad.coldwellbanker.com, enabling users to search for property listings, agents and local Coldwell Banker offices. Taking advantage of iPad’s Multi-Touch interface and large display, users of the app can easily view Coldwell Banker ‘On Location’ videos of listings and agents of interest.
“With the new Coldwell Banker App, we are bringing a fully-functional real estate tool to iPad users,” said Michael Fischer, chief marketing officer for Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC. “Two years ago, we entered the video content world with our Coldwell Banker On Location YouTube channel, and we now have more than 40,000 agent, community and listing videos on the site. We set out to combine this content with iPad’s ability to deliver a great video experience. While we have the traditional real estate information, it’s the use of video that defines our app.”
The new application is the next iteration of innovative technologies unveiled by Coldwell Banker Real Estate. Along with the debut of Coldwell Banker On Location, which brought the use of video in real estate to the forefront, Coldwell Banker was the first national real estate brand to have apps on both the iPhone and Android platforms.
“We value the importance of having a powerful presence on mobile devices like iPhone and iPad,” and we will continue to closely follow consumer buying trends on other tablets,” Fischer said. “While our website remains the primary destination, we have seen more than one million consumers utilize our Blackberry, iPhone and Android apps in 2010. Consumers are combining the efforts of their trusted real estate agent with innovative resources like our apps to help them make smart housing decisions.”
Features and capabilities of the Coldwell Banker App for iPad include:
- The ability to search for homes, real estate agents and offices via map or list view;
- Coldwell Banker On Location videos highlighting listings, agents, offices and communities;
- Contact forms to allow customers to reach an agent or office directly from the map;
- Integrated Yelp data on map search and on property detail pages, detailing local amenities;
- International real estate property search capabilities;
- Favorites section allowing saved searches, listings, agents, offices and videos; and,
- Sharing of any listing across multiple social media web sites and services.